Friday, February 29, 2008

Vital Statistics

This was an exciting morning for the two oldest Freebairn sisters and their babies. First I'll tell you Abby's vitals from her 2 month appointment, but stay tuned for an exciting announcement.

Weight: 13 lbs, 8 oz
Height: 24 in.
Head Circumference: 16 cm

We are very pleased to say that Abby is in the 90-98 percentile for all of her stats. We have a grade A child. :)

As excited as you must be to read all about Abby's stats, you will be even more excited to know that Brynne Camilla Stoddard was born to Becky and Alex around 9 am in Lehi, Utah. I'm sure that Becky will update everyone on her blog very soon (sorry I beat you to the announcement, Becky). Congratulations, Stoddards! We are excited to meet her soon! Here are Brynne's statistics that we know so far:

Weight: 8 lbs, 6 oz
Height: 19.5 in.


No comments: