Wednesday, February 20, 2008

California Dreaming

This post is not about Abby, nor will it contain any pictures of her. So for those of you who look forward to new pictures, I'm sorry but you'll have to keep waiting!

Everyone knows that Roy is in his second year of law school. One of the important parts of that experience is finding an internship each summer. Roy has applied to well over a hundred internships all over the country and in all sorts of areas of law.

Last week, he got offered an internship with the Sonoma County legal department. He will work in Santa Rosa, CA for 10 weeks and will be interning with a whole office of lawyers in 4 different areas of law. This is the perfect internship because Roy will be doing all sorts of different things which is what he has really wanted. An added bonus is that the Zwahlens will be living in Santa Rosa for the summer. Hurray!

5 comments:

Horner Family said...

Congrats! That sounds fun and exciting to move to California for the summer. Sad that you will be leaving, but you will be coming back...right?

The Zwahlens said...

Yep, we'll be back in VA in August. But we're so excited to be in Santa Rosa, where I grew up. Yeah!

Melissa said...

Woo Whoo!!! I'll get to se eyou in SR over the Summer!!!
Melissa

Belle said...

I keep telling Saki we need to move to CA, too much snow here, his parents live in Corte Madera. Go to the beach for me!

Chelsea said...

Yay for being close to your fam for a while. That will be great for the summer! And, congrats on the summer job- I totally know that it is not an easy thing to do.