Sunday, February 3, 2008

Encounter with Ebay

In an attempt to be a really awesome wife, I decided to order a game for Roy's birthday that he has wanted for a couple of years. I like to shop around for the best deal and was thrilled to find "The Farming Game" (yes, Chris and Jennie, inspired by you!) for $15 less through Ebay than on Amazon. Not wanting to miss out on my great find, I ordered the game. It arrived this week in the mail and, much to my dismay, I discovered it was not what I wanted. I wanted the board game. What I got was the computer game. And not just any version of the computer game. Oh no, it was the 3-1/2 inch floppy disc version. Feeling quite stupid (and a little upset), I called to tell my sister Becky who immediately laughed her head off and convinced me to tell Roy when he got home from school. The end of this sad tale is that I made Roy get online and order the game since I was feeling a bit deflated from my previous shopping mistake and the right version of "The Farming Game" is on it's way.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm still laughing...

Melissa said...

Sounds great....The farming game...do you plant wheat or something?