Our mission of late has been to capture Abby smiling on camera and it has been quite the task. The next few pictures show a couple attempts:
Abby does this funny thing where she breaths in and out really fast, closes her eyes, and smiles. It sounds just like she's laughing:
This picture is for Abby's MorMor. She is wearing a hat made by MorMor, a onesie purchased by MorMor, and the background is a blanket that was a gift from MorMor:
Shortly after we found out we were having a girl, Roy and I went on a shopping trip to Target. We saw this shirt (Daddy is my hero) and Roy was convinced we should get it. Here's Abby posing in her awesome onesie, with quite the tongue! A little known secret about me is that I have a long tongue and can, in fact, touch my tongue to my nose. Needless to say, I have been quite excited to learn that Abby likewise has a long tongue as well. Nose-touching lessons will soon begin...
2 comments:
I love the pictures Michelle! Keep them coming!
Melissa
Can you teach me to touch my nose with my tongue? That would be a useful trick!
Post a Comment