Sunday, March 2, 2008

So Exciting It Deserves It's Own Post

For the first time, Abby slept through the night last night. I got 8 hours of sleep straight, with no interruptions for feeding, changing, or going to the bathroom myself. I can't even think of how long it's been since that happened. I am thrilled!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey, No Fair!!!!
Myra is 5 months old and still hasn't done that! Good job Abby!
Melissa

Chelsea said...

Congrats on a goodnight's sleep! I am a monster without sleep. That's one of the reasons I've avoiding having children thus far...not ready to give up my sleep.

Belle said...

Wow! I am happy for you!!! I am excited because Mere is sleeping 4-5 hours straight, and she doesn't cry so much any more-she's fussy but not straight crying like last 3 weeks. We have our 2 month apt next friday. I can't believe Becky has 3 kids! I wish I could see your little girl. Maybe if we go to CA to visit Saki's parents we can see you too :)

Pacers said...

Uh, ditto on all the comments about you being a lucky dog. Mia didn't sleep through the night until I stopped nursing her! I finally had to get the nerve to let her just cry!!

Elizabeth said...

Well that is amazing! I'm so glad that you got some good rest. Thanks for posting these-- I like being able to hear what you're up to see that you're doing well. Abby is so cute!
I started a blog, so now I can post on here, but I'll admit that I am new to the whole blog thing, so it will probably take me a little while to get used to it. Haha.