On Monday our big adventure was going to the National Zoo. It was a little chilly, but we wrapped Abby up and she had a blast. She loved being carried around by Far Far and wanted that for several hours. I wonder if his arms got sore like mine do after a long carry...
We took the metro in to DC to go to the zoo. This picture is actually from when we took the metro on Saturday and it was Abby's first metro ride so I had to take a picture. This picture definitely depicts our feelings on taking the metro...it can be a crazy experience!
Back to the zoo: After we got to the zoo, we met a friend who works there. He took us around a little bit and gave Abby a cute Friends of the National Zoo box. When Abby gets up from her nap, we're taking a funny picture of her in her box so, if my idea actually works, I'll post a picture later today. Abby especially enjoyed the rocks and the ground at the zoo. I thought she'd get all excited about the zebras and elephants since she loves her stuffed ones, but the animals were just too far away for her to see. Bummer! For what it's worth, Abby did enjoy the sign at the zebra exhibit!

We cheated and put Abby back in her blessing dress on Monday so we could get a family picture with her all dressed up. So here we are!

No comments:
Post a Comment