One of the fantastic things about having a husband in school is that his Spring Break is also your Spring Break. We decided to come to Williamsburg to spend time with Grandma and Baba Z. Abby got some good cuddling time, talking time, and spent every drop of entertaining her grandparents. Abby pushes herself to the brink of exhaustion having fun. She definitely LOVES her grandparents.
One thing I love about Williamsburg is that there are two (yes, 2) outlet malls here. And the outlets have great stores there. Roy, Abby, and I spent the morning going shopping. Until the last couple minutes of shopping, Abby was in heaven looking at EVERYTHING and trying to charm her way into the hearts of every person in the store. Apparently the new spring color is black (at least at the stores we went to) so there was tons of contrast--a 2 month-old's dream come true.
Well, just in case I haven't bragged enough about our girl, here are a few more things:
- Abby does this cute big smile and then tries to hide her face in her shoulder. It's like she's trying to play shy.
- At church yesterday Abby tried to make friends with the little girl behind us. She was talking like crazy and was leaning over Grandma Z's shoulder trying to get closer and closer. That was really the first time she has shown interest in someone close to her age.
- Abby has a great bouncy seat that she loves. There are three animals on it, but she only likes two of them. She talks to the zebra and sticks her tongue out at the elephant. She always gets so excited and kicks and babbles when she gets in her chair. We think that she knows that when she kicks her animals move and "play" with her.
- Abby loves, loves, loves to talk. When she is really happy, most especially after eating, she likes to say a very special word, with a big grin and a sparkle in her eye--hrgah.
1 comment:
Hey Michelle, I know this is random but for some reason the email address I have for you isn't working. I might have the wrong one. Could you email me so that I have it? Thanks. And your little girl is so adorable. It make me want to have a girl. We'll see what happens next. Thanks again. Melis
Post a Comment