I thought I would post a few of the pictures of Abby with my dad (her Far Far) and her Uncle Steven (one of the several Uncle Stevens, I might add).
Uncle Steven, Far Far, Mom, and Abby
Abby had a great time with them when they were here last weekend. Unfortunately she was spoiled by always having at least one "backseat buddy" (that term was coined by my sister Cindy) for enough time that now she gets a little upset when she's back there by herself. She hasn't been a fan of the carseat anyway the last couple weeks...something about riding in the back of the car that was stuffed with stuff from our Spring Break in Williamsburg made her mad and she has been quite vocal about her dislike of the carseat ever since. Maybe she was scared of being suffocated by all her toys and laundry! Anyway, she liked the car for the most part while Far Far and Uncle Steven entertained her and now she's back to being mad while we drive. Oh well!
Since I know most of you have been dying to know :), Abby has grown once again and is now wearing 6-9 month stuff and a few 12 month items. Since my brother told me it was rude to say she's growing like a weed, I'm not sure what to say, but she's definitely been busy getting big. She has very strong opinions on how to be held and also when she wants to be held. She's not much of a cuddly baby anymore, unfortunately, but that makes the cuddly times even more special.
1 comment:
Yeah, the car seat is never a favorite with kiddos. Mia gets made and arches her back so that I can't even buckle her in!
Sorry I didn't call you back the other day! I promise to call soon though :)
Post a Comment