Monday, March 17, 2008

What a Week!

Do you ever have those weeks where you feel like all time escaped from you? That's what this week felt like to us. We came back from Williamsburg on Thursday and all of the sudden it's Monday morning and Spring Break is over. I guess it's good because it means we were busy, but I can't think of what filled all that time, especially since we've had a load of laundry begging to be put away since we got back, the apartment still has not been cleaned, and the box of diapers has not made the trek from the front room to Abby's. I swear we aren't lazy--it's just been one of those weekends where we aren't home long enough to make a dent! It was a fantastic weekend. In fact, we went so hard Friday and Saturday that Abby and I crashed on the couch after church and slept for 2-1/2 hours yesterday. Maybe that's why nothing has gotten done in the apartment... :)

On another note, Abby is getting closer to sleeping through the night. Of the last 9 nights, she's slept 7 of them straight through. It's almost exactly 8 hours after she falls asleep that she wakes up so I try to go to sleep immediately after I put her down so I can get 8 hours too. Obviously I'm still tired since I took such a long nap yesterday!

Next Sunday is Abby's baby blessing. We're so excited to have Far Far come and spoil her for the long weekend. We're excited that his parents, one sister and her family, and his brother and his family can come. To make things even better, we have some good friends coming as well. We are also especially grateful that Roy gets to bless her. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Belle said...

Saki & I are also looking forward to seeing family at our baby's blessing on March 30th! lots of love-the vakalala's