Monday, March 3, 2008

Our Star

So I may have been a bit premature to announce that Abby slept through the night, but I was so excited to get a real night's sleep. For those of you who were a teensy bit jealous, don't worry, because she woke up in the middle of the night again last night.

We think that Abby just keeps getting cuter and cuter. From this set of completely unbiased parents, we bring you our superstar talking:

My Mor Mor, Abby's Bedstemor, plays a game with babies where she touches forehead, eyebrows, nose, lips, chin, and then tickles the baby while saying, "Pantobean, oyastean, nasatip, monalip, hagaflip, tickle-tickle-tickle." It's a great game and Abby has started to really enjoy it. Since we will be living with Mor Mor this summer while in Santa Rosa, I thought I would introduce Abby to the game!

3 comments:

Pacers said...

Your Mor Mor's game is super cute! Abby obviously loves it too! I knew you called your grandma Mor Mor, but I didn't realize fully the significance behind it. I've been into family history lately, and I think it is so cool to see how those things are passed on. Super cool.

Brenna said...

Michelle, of course I remember you! Thanks for leaving the positive commment; you've got a very cute little girl!

Griffin said...

Hey! just ran across your blog from Becky's!

We are having Bean #2 in 3 weeks or less.
Mia is a little smaller than with Avery (he will be 3 in June BTW.)
Hope to see you around in Santa Rosa this summer!
Take care!