You know what would have made her costume even awesomer? TWO eyepatches... over BOTH eyes! But, she probably wouldn't have found it as awesome as I would've... she's a cutie all the same.
Ahoy, and a yo ho to ye, mates! Love the costumes. And I can't believe she's walking so much now (your next post). It just doesn't seem possible, but it is true. Adorable pix!
5 comments:
These pictures are so fantastic! I love it! I love her "arg" picture! You guys are too much fun. Thanks for posting! :)
You know what would have made her costume even awesomer? TWO eyepatches... over BOTH eyes! But, she probably wouldn't have found it as awesome as I would've... she's a cutie all the same.
Yes adorable!
I can't believe how big she is getting! I guess that's what happens, huh? Are you guys going to be around at Christmas time?
Ahoy, and a yo ho to ye, mates! Love the costumes. And I can't believe she's walking so much now (your next post). It just doesn't seem possible, but it is true. Adorable pix!
Post a Comment