Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Abby's Accomplishment
Yesterday morning as I was getting ready in the bathroom, I heard little Abby screams. From right behind me. Since I had left her in the front room playing with Roy, I was a little surprised to not see Roy right next to her. She had walked all the way through the apartment and was quite pleased to announce her arrival in the bathroom. Throughout the day she walked down the hallway to the bathroom, but only when Roy or I were in there. During one bathroom visit, she discovered a few "fun" things: toilet paper and the toilet flusher. Earlier in the week she discovered that she could stand outside the bathtub and turn on the hot water. Nothing will ever be safe again...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh no you have a certified walker on your hands :D! And you thought it was fun before, now the fun really begins :) Enjoy and good luck!
Wow! What fun and new adventures you will enjoy now.
Post a Comment