Sunday, November 9, 2008

HELP! I'm Stuck!

I wrote the other day about how Abby can now walk into the bathroom, unroll the toilet paper, and flush the toilet. The same day she also discovered the joy of drawers and cabinets. I decided that it's okay to play with the pots (she can't break those), but we're in the process of child-locking our kitchen cabinets. We only have 6 kitchen cabinets so when I say "we're in the process" of doing the job, it means that I'm waiting for Roy to finish the other 4 (hint, hint--I love you!). I was fixing dinner and setting the table the other day and when I turned around to grab Abby to put her in her high chair, this is what we found:

4 comments:

Linda said...

Wow - I can't get over how much she has grown up in such a short time. What a cute little girl - and so happy! Love the videos, and the pix of her stuck in the cabinet. I remember when you used to do that, too - you would take out all the canned food and stack it up! How fun!

Brenna said...

This year has gone so fast! It's hard to believe that babies can change to much in such a short period of time.

Unknown said...

That's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ok, that is the cutest thing EVER! I love it!