Sunday, November 9, 2008

Show Off

Here's Abby walking down our hallway. She demonstrates how good she is at standing up on her own and walking. My little girl's growing up fast!

This is from a couple weeks ago, but Abby has recently understood the fun game of Peek-a-boo. Now she instigates it without warning so Roy and I really have to be on our toes to ask the question, "Where's Abby?" She giggles and pulls down whatever object she is holding in front of her face: gladware lids, bowls, toys, clothes, and even diapers... But her favorite places to play involve peeking around corners.

2 comments:

Sare said...

oh my gosh, she is too dang cute!! I can't believe how well she's walking- she's not even a year old yet, right? Wow, most impressive. Something to stick on her future resume for sure...

Anonymous said...

CUTE!! I can't wait to watch it on my laptop at home and get sound! What a cutie!