Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall Photos

Last week, Abby and I did a little fall photoshoot. Here are some of the highlights! Aren't all the fall colors gorgeous?






8 comments:

Horner Family said...

Cute pictures!

Jessica said...

Beautiful! What great smiles in all of the pictures.

Pacers said...

I LOVE the fall leaf colors too. Your pics look great. Abby is a doll, I'm glad I got to meet her - but I didn't feel like we got to spend enough time. (She hardly even let me hold her!) You'll just have to come and visit. :)

DKSBrayton said...

Very cute little one! Thanks for the link!
Krystal

Linda said...

Michelle - Abby reminds me so much of you when you were a baby! What a cutie pie!

Belle said...

nice photos! So fun that she's walking-Mere will "walk along the wall" but not freestanding!! soon enough I'm sure.

Melissa Nielsen said...

I absolutely love that smile. How fun to be that excited!

Anonymous said...

Yo Micheller!!! How r u down there?! It has been so so so much fun here. We just returned from our trip to Idaho. Everyone looked cute especially Jack the newest member of the family!!!

I have had some troubles with Becky and Alex's blog. Please HELP.
Abby looks so so so so so so cute and funny in those pictures.

Love ya and see ya later.
Lizzy M. :)

(ur crazy cuz)