Sunday, November 23, 2008

Dancing and Playing with Shadows

Our Abby isn't anything like her crazy cousins (if you haven't watched the video on Becky and Alex's blog of their girls, you've got to watch them dancing--it's great!), but she's got a rhythm all her own.

Here is Abby enjoying "Sweet Home Alabama". Check out her cool booty dance and scream at the end. She's so cute!

We intended to get a cute dancing video, but her laugh was captured instead. She sure makes us laugh!

Today Abby was entertaining herself (and us) when she discovered her shadow. She also does a little dance as well.

2 comments:

Linda said...

I can't believe how grown-up Abby is getting. So cute. I remember Michelle discovering her shadow when we were at Old Town San Diego, and she started chasing birds, then her shadow! Abby - keep up that dancing!
Love, MorMor

Sare said...

So cute! She looks like such a happy little cuss. (That's what my mom's side of the family used to call any of us- a "happy little cuss"... it's a good thing, I promise.)