I woke up this morning and decided I needed to clean our couch. It smells slightly of spit-up (thank you, Abby) and has had food dropped on it more times than I would like to admit. We keep saying we're going to get a new one, but just haven't done it yet...who know if we even will in the near future! So if anyone knows a good way to clean a white cloth sofa, please share!!!
1 comment:
My mom says to use carpet cleaner and a bristled brush. It kind of worked on our couch, but I just didn't want to spend that much time. You should also be able to take the fabric off of the cushions and wash them in a washing machine. My all time favorite invention is oxy clean, it gets almost everything off and makes things smell fresh. Sorry for the novel, but those are my advice.
PS We will be out there in New York on July 1st as a whole family.
Post a Comment