Friday, April 11, 2008

Indoctrination

We want Abby to go to BYU. I'll say it quite bluntly. It's not because any other school wouldn't be good enough for her and it's not because that is the only option. It's just that both Roy and I had such a great time and received a wonderful education and we want her to feel the same way about her college experience. Besides, I think it would be so fun to hear her stories about college and have a picture in my mind of what she is talking about. So we decided to begin the indoctrination at a young age and figured that a t-shirt was the best way to begin convincing our 3-month-old that BYU was the way to go. :) In all seriousness, we will be happy wherever she goes to college, though we will highly encourage BYU, but we just thought she looked dang cute in her BYU Cougars shirt!

You're looking at 1 BIG Cougar Fan!

3 comments:

Sare said...

I can see alot of you in her features, Michelle. She's really coming into her own now, isn't she?

Brooke said...

Michelle!! Long time no talk to! Your daughter is beautiful and I love her name (Abigail is Caelen's middle name). Can I add your blog to my list of friends?

The Zwahlens said...

Brooke--Wow! Good to hear from you! Of course you can add me! I'll add you too. Will you be in SR this summer? We're spending the summer there for Roy's internship. I would love to see you guys and meet Caelen!