- Will I have my own washer and dryer before I'm 30 or will I just use a laundromat until then?
- What it is about eating that makes Abby poop halfway through the feeding?
- What is one to give to a mother who is turning 50 this summer?
- Why can't I just fall asleep?
- How on earth do you get an octagonal rug to stay flat? (The background on this one is that Roy's parents gave us a carpet that we put in our front room a couple weeks ago. We keep thinking we get all the wrinkles out...until we wake up the next morning and find another one.)
- How is Abby going to be on the plane to CA?
- It's 6:52...did I fall asleep or have I just been thinking this whole time?
- What do I need to pack for the summer? Will I want the boppy? special toys? bottles?
- Will I get sick of my clothes if I just pack one suitcase for myself?
Unfortunately, the list went on and on, but fortunately for you, the other things were so trivial that I have now forgotten them. Any insights, folks?
4 comments:
Make sure and take a binky/bottle - or you. Something for her to suck on when the plane is decending Babies don't know how to pop their ears, so you ahve to let them suck something so they wont be in pain. I had a hard time one trip with Vi. She was no longer nursing, didn'tpake a passifier and didn't feel like drinking, so she sreamed. I'm sure it will be fine! I'm excited to see you!
Melissa
Clay was really good on the plane to VA. He doesn't take a pacifier so I scheduled his feedings around taking off and landing. That worked and he mostly slept during the flight. He was almost 4 months old when we took that trip.
1. If you ever need washing machine and dryer advice, I have plenty of experience in that field.
2. Tell Abby that she's full of it. When she asks what "it" is, tell her that it's poop.
3. Give her a age-reducing machine. She'll probably appreciate that.
4. Maybe if you didn't try to do jumping jacks and watch Oprah while in bed, you'd fall asleep.
5. For an octagonal rug to stay flat, you need to hire an octopus with a master's degree in "ironing oddly-shaped carpets." He'd definately be good at that.
6. Abby will be fine, as long as you sneeze every few seconds. She seems to enjoy that.
7. Let's just say that you were dreaming. It's the ultimate combination of sleeping and thinking!
8. I think you should sell everything you own, then just pack the money and repurchase everything back.
9. You need to pack like 4 or 5 outfits and a paint set, so if you get sick of a red shirt, you can paint it blue.
If you have any other baffling questions that need addressing, just let me know...
I think you should bring the boppy... even though I have no idea what the heck it is.
Love, Neil
Post a Comment