Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lydia's Family Birthday Party

We had so much fun celebrating Lydia's birthday with cousins, grandparents, and some good friends.  Can you see how happy she is?  She loved being the center of attention!  Please note that Sam is wearing a doggy costume.  From his Halloween costume 2-1/2 years ago.  It's worn probably 5 times a week.
 

 
 
Boston Crème Pie and the excitement of blowing out the candles.


 
More of the gang and a few friends.

 
These 2 really get into chocolate.


 
 
 

 
Playing with new toys and old before church:

3 comments:

Linda said...

Love the pictures! Can't get over how big Lydia is getting. She looks like a curly-haired Michelle at that age.

btw, I can't believe Sam is still wearing that dog costume! I remember last summer when he insisted on wearing it to the farm...in hot summer weather! We finally managed to get him to take it off, but wow!

Also love their funny little sayings. Miss you guys!

Mr. Hall's Social Studies Blog said...

Love it! Can't wait to spend time with you guys this summer!

Sare said...

She is an adorable gem.
And I love the dog costume commentary (haha).
Love you!!