- When I was at school picking up Abby, a kid in her class came up to me, pointed to my tummy and asked, "What are you really growing in there?"
- Abby and Sam raced to the rocking chair and Sam tried to wedge his head in under Abby so he could say he was there first. When he complained he didn't have enough room, Abby responded, "That's because you have the Zwahlen head!"
- Abby was hiding in the bathroom and Sam was looking all over for her. He knocked on the door, "Abby, it's me!" Abby answered, "Who's me?" If you know my dad, you will know that somehow that sort of humor was genetically shared from him.
- Lydia was walking around with her dress up to her ears and I said, "Hey, come here diaper girl!" Without missing a beat she said, "Hey, diaper mommy!"
- We went to this really awesome, huge park a couple days ago. It's one of those parks where you feel like you can lose your child if you take your eyes off of them for an instant. Sam is self-sufficient and Lydia usually hangs out close by so I wasn't worried about being able to keep them in my sights or close enough that they could find me. Then Lydia escaped. You know how I found her? I heard a little voice say, "Oh, Mommy! Hi, Michelle!"
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Funnies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment