Sunday, April 6, 2014

Little Bits of Laughter


  • Conversation between Sam and I:
    • Me: "Why are you so handsome today?"
    • Sam: "Because I know everything!"
  • If Abby's class has stayed focused in PE, her teacher lets the class do a song or two on Just Dance on the Wii.  One day she earned the privilege of being able to choose the song.  She was so excited after school to report to Lydia that her whole class danced to the "Lilo & Stitch" song--she picked it because she loves Lydia and Lydia loves Stitch.
  • Whenever we come home, Lydia has to stop and admire the daffodils that are just beginning to bloom in our neighbor's yard.  She checks on each one, pokes some with sticks, and talks and sings to them.
  • Sam: "When I grow up, I don't want to be a big tummy guy.  I want to have the right size tummy."
  • Abby was sitting at the table with her knees up and her chin on her knees.  All the sudden she said, "Ewww!  I just farted in my face!"
  • I tried to take Lydia's jacket off the other day when we walked in the house.  She squirmed away from me and turned around and said, "No jacket off!  It's special!"


Why choose between screen time and enjoying spring weather?

No comments: