Thursday, April 24, 2014

A Reason to Smile

I love this brownie face.  One thing I love about Sam is that he jumps into life with exuberance.  That's everything, even licking a spoon of brownie batter.


Roy is in Palm Springs this week (rough life) and the kids wanted to send him pictures of their silliest faces.  I love how you can see their own twist on the idea of silliest face.




This sweet message came home from school with Abby today.  We do pretty well when Roy is gone, but we would obviously prefer to have him home.  It was especially nice to get this today and give me a boost for the next couple of days until Roy gets home.  Abby is such a builder of people and she looks for the best in those around her.  I love that about her and love that I am the recipient of her love today.

"Something that makes me feel good is:
Mom gives me a warm feeling."

No comments: