Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Love to Laugh!

It's times like these that you feel like a pretty amazing parent.

3 comments:

Linda said...

That is hilarious! They are so cute. But we think you're pretty amazing parents all the time!

Svedi Pie said...

That may be the cutest sweetest thing I have ever seen! I love it!! What happy, happy kids :) Also I've never been one to look at a baby and say he/she looks like one of the parents. But to me Baby Sam looks so much like Roy! Maybe that's just me. Thanks for putting up a such a delightful clip :D

Sare said...

That's how I imagined it would be to have kids- never ending giggles and bubbles. No screaming or power struggles or ear infections or ANYTHING of that nature. Oh, my naive newlywed mind.
BUT I'm sure looking back on raising kids our memories will always go back to clips just as you showed. Thanks for highlighting the glorified side of parenthood. :)
p.s. I agree- I think Sam looks like Roy.