This week was exciting for all of the Northern Californians weather-wise. We were at or near 100 for a few days there. Thank goodness for family with a pool! In the world of the Zwahlen family, life was also exciting. Abby was introduced to peaches. They were a big hit. She pretty much loves food in general. She also got her second tooth, after a WHOLE lot of effort and chewing and drooling and impatience. We're very glad it's here. This tooth seemed harder than the first.
Abby with the Freebairn grandparents
We had two fun highlights this week Abby-wise:
We had a really hot day and we spent the afternoon playing hard and swimming. Abby was starving and exhausted. We had her in the high chair and Roy was feeding her. All of the sudden, we noticed that the eyes were very heavy, but the mouth kept opening. She literally continued eating while trying to fall asleep. As I said earlier, she's an eater so getting that food was very important to her. Her head kept falling, which would wake her up, and she'd open up for more. I was dying. So, of course, I had to take a picture:
We were in the swimming pool and Abby was hanging out with me. All the sudden, she wanted Roy, so she reached out to him, he took her, she grabbed his cheeks and gave him a huge kiss. It was, by far, the highlight of my day.
3 comments:
Near a 100! Sick. I feel for you. It's so cute to see your parents enjoying their time with Abby this summer!
Ha ha! That drowsy dinner story was awesome. I could totally see it happening as you explained it. How lucky to be blessed with a kid that already has a personality!
Fun! I've never seen your dad--he looks nice :) How long are you in Santa Rosa for? Saki's parents are in San Fran and we want to visit but have to figure out a good time & most importantly be sure that Saki has a job, he is technically transferring, but we haven't gotten a confirmation from HR yet, a little scary, but I really feel like we are supposed to move now--so I'm exercising my faith :)
Post a Comment