Sunday, June 1, 2008

Abby Faces

We have tried to help Abby like the pool. If you look closely at this picture, you can see how she feels about it:

This week we flew from VA to CA. Abby was an angel on the flight. And since this was her first flight, we wanted to document her reaction. Roy pulled out the camera and our little one opened her mouth and was giggling. It's too bad pictures don't capture sounds too.

5 comments:

Linda said...

Abby is SO cute, and we are SO HAPPY to have you here in good ol' Santa Rosa! Thanks for coming!
MorMor

Pacers said...

Weren't you so relieved that she was good on her first flight! I didn't sleep the night before we took Mia on her first flight - I was terrified that she would have a complete melt down on board! She has always done great though - thank goodness!

Mrs. JM said...

HEY add us ... so we can snoop around in eachothers lives. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, congrats on Roy's being done with his second year, on being in California, and on taking a baby on an airplane! (I frankly don't know which is the most impressive of the three, although I suspect it's the baby on the airplane!)

Belle said...

I can't wait to take Meresiana swimming! Glad you arrived safely! Looking forward to seeing you if all goes well...Saki's looking to be transfered to Brawley, CA and his parents now live in Santa Rosa! and my brother's doing an internship in San Diego this summer. . .Love seeing the photos of your little Abby!