Friday, January 4, 2008

Abigail Claire

We wanted to share a couple more pictures of Abby. We have had a fun couple of days and have really enjoyed our naps the last few days! :)

She enjoyed our first family walk quite well...sleeping:

Her first ride in her swing, also spent sleeping. She now stays awake for her swing rides:

All suited up for her first doctor visit. Doesn't she look cute?


4 comments:

Becky said...

That is about the most adorable snowsuit I've ever seen! You're welcome :) Thanks for the new pictures! She's adorable, and I'm thinking of leaving mom here and stealing her plane ticket. How does that sound?

The Zwahlens said...

Steal away...I'm sure Mom would be totally fine with it. :)

Sare said...

Woo hoo!!! I am so stoked you had your baby!!!! And she's so dang cute!!! Look at that hair of hers! Wow, keep the pictures coming- I check all the time you know...

Chelsea said...

Hey Michelle! I'm glad to see that I have made your list of friends! I guess that means I can appropriately add you to mine. I always check in on you. I'm so thrilled for this new baby. She is totally adorable!!! Congrats on Roy reaching the half way point in law school. And you too! Law school is definatly tough on wives. Derek is a 3L and I consider myself a 3L too! Now the trick is to find a job, ugh.