Sunday, January 20, 2008

Abby goes to Church


Abby decided to cooperate and help Michelle get to church. With 9AM church it was quite the challenge. She did great with our Valiant class and pretty much just ignored them and slept. The Primary even sang the "Hello, Hello" song for her which of course she also ignored and slept right through it.


As you can see it's her first dress, tights, and bonnet. Can you tell we are first time parents?

5 comments:

Melissa said...

She looks adorable. Enjoy the sleeping through church now because it wont last!

Becky said...

I totally have that dress! Cute picture. I love nothing more than dressing up my babies in pretty little dresses . . . it's still one of my favorite things, even though my kids aren't babies anymore!

Pacers said...

Um - she's totally ADORABLE. Those are some sweet duds. :) PS - enjoy church with her now while she's more or less immobile....

Chelsea said...

So sad that she slept through the Hello song. I mean come on!

Unknown said...

I'm jealous she fits into her cute clothes--just kidding. She's pretty cute, and I'm sure you're having a fun time getting to know her.