When the weather decides it really is Spring, we spend time outside at parks, playing with water, riding bikes, doing chalk, and petting neighbor's dogs.
A few weeks ago, we had a fun family morning taking the kids on a surprise adventure to see "The Croods". Lydia enjoyed half the movie and spent the other half practicing her walking skills. Actually she got a new record in the lobby of 39 steps so that was fun! Roy got lots of cuddle and laugh time with Abby and Sam.
We spent a windy morning at the Eagle Festival, which was like a small town fair. We did see a couple eagles waaaay up in the sky. Abby's favorite bird is an eagle. We also saw a really cool reptile show that Sam enjoys reenacting.
On this most recent weekend, we got to see this lady:
(Roy's sister, Alex, who was in town for a weekend Conference put on by BYU)
Thank goodness for iPhones! Lydia let me sit and listen for 20 minutes. Sure, I missed Alex's speech, but what I did hear was actually super interesting. She and I got lost in NW DC instead...good thing streets are in alphabetical and numerical order :)
It is always so fun to see Alex and it was really fun to see her play with our kids!
1 comment:
I love those faces, too (reference next post). Fun to see spring fun is in full swing in DC, although you don't just wait for spring to get out and enjoy the surroundings! That's awesome. I want to hug you all!
Post a Comment