- Abby started drawing faces and bodies this week in her pictures--this is a big deal to no one but me and her, but I'm excited that she's moved on from scribbles to drawing people. And yes, I am saving her first picture because I'm proud and because it's of the five cousins at the farm.
- Sam learned how to yell, not just say, "MINE!"
- I learned that super glue can put wheels back on toy cars (it was Mater so ultra-important that he be working) and if you're really careful, the wheel can still even turn. That's right, awesome mom right here.
- Roy learned how fun it is to take 2.5 hours to get to work and still get work done while creeping along in the HOV lane. He wasn't driving, in case you were wondering.
- While we were sitting in church today, Sam was looking through our Sacrament meeting book and said "Jesus" and "temple" while looking at the appropriate pictures. So proud!
- Abby taught us all a new thing this week. While we ate lunch yesterday, she looked across at us and stated, "Captain Hook doesn't follow Jesus."
Sunday, June 19, 2011
Don't Be Captain Hook
We all learned some important things this week:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Superglue? :D
Anxious to see you soon! And I LOVE Abby's Captain Hook comment! So cute. Can't wait to see Abby's drawings and hear Sam talking!
Wow, so impressed with your super powers to repair broken children's toys... And I appreciate Abby's insight about Captain Hook, as I was totally going to pattern my life after his, until now... :)
Post a Comment