Monday, June 13, 2011

Funny Conversations

This is a sampling of what came out of Abby's mouth during a 10-minute time period. Our mornings generally start out with funny stories of dreams, questions about the day, etc. But my Abby was on one the other morning.

  • "Clara doesn't follow directions."
  • "There's a BUG IN MY CEREAL!!!"
  • "What day is it? Friday? DADDY COMES HOME TODAY!!! How many more minutes until dinner and Daddy comes home." (I told her about 10 hours--Roy was in Montreal on business for the week.) "How many minutes is that? 2 minutes?"
The following are stories written by Abby that we sent to Roy while he was on his trip to Montreal.
  • Once upon a time Sammy had bubbles. No, he had bubbles and they had stairs in it. Once upon a time Sam had bubbles and stairs and then we were getting dressed and then Sam falled down the stairs. All of them. And then he crashed and he bonked. The end.
  • Once upon a time I was playing up between one of the stairs and then I falled down them and my toys breaked and I was so sad and cried. Because my toys breaked. The end. That was a sad story, huh?

1 comment:

Linda said...

I'll comment on all three posts. First, LOVE the pictures. Can't get over how big the kids are getting, and I'm excited to see them SOON! And I'm also excited to hear some of Abby's strange stories. haha!