Sunday, June 28, 2009
Hey, Roy!
Last night I was rocking with Abby right before putting her in bed when she told me she wanted a cracker. She can get rather insistent and since she didn't eat tons at dinner, I figured a cracker might do the job. So I called out, "Hey, Roy!" and asked him to grab a cracker and water. Well, while we were waiting for his delivery, Abby started saying, with increasing volume, "Hey, Roy!" I was giggling, which I know encouraged her, but how could you not laugh hearing your 18 month old saying "Hey, Roy!"? Although Roy finds it amusing, he has now made it his mission to teach Abby how to say Michelle. Luckily for me, Roy is a much easier name to say than Michelle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, Roy! It'll be interesting to see if she keeps it up, or if she forgets in a day or two. Funny!
Post a Comment