Sunday, March 29, 2009

SPRING!!!

The weather has been teasing us, but I know Spring is just around the corner and I am so excited! The change of the seasons is always kind of fun, but I have to admit that I love the transition from winter to spring because it is so neat to see new life. On a side note, I remember my dad getting so excited about the fall leaves and all the colors we would see as we approached fall. I thought it was pretty, but never really gave it a second thought unless Dad talked about it. Now that I am more grown up, I see what he meant about the changing of the seasons and the beauty we get to experience! Thanks to my dad, I appreciate and notice our natural surroundings!


My birthday weekend celebration was Saturday and Roy's mom brought me daffodils. I love daffodils--they are so happy and bright especially after a long, cold, white winter! They are gorgeous!!!

1 comment:

Sare said...

oh yeah, happy birthday on the 23rd!!! (i can't always remember the month, but i can always remember the date!) :) hope you had (or will have?) a good one!