On another note, Abby and I are going to be in Utah from April 21-May 4 to attend my sister Cindy's graduation, be at birthday parties for brother-in-law Chad and niece Alli, and be at cousin Jon's wedding and go to friend Shara's wedding festivities. And I really want to see my Utah friends and family!!! If you haven't met Abby yet, get ready because she's pretty dang hilarious and breathtakingly beautiful! She takes after her mother... :)
6 comments:
We are so excited that you are coming! We can hardly wait to see that beautiful, hilarious Abby.
Love ya,
Linda in Utah
If you have time for a brief food, we are having a "Farewell to Me" party on the evening of the 22. Otherwise I may not have time to see you before it's off to Pittsburgh.
Great job on the cake! Can't wait to see Abby in Utah, too, with cousins Alli, Holly and Brynne. Love the blogs, but in person is definitely much better!
This makes me so very, very happy! I heard that rumor and I am so glad it's true! :D Can't wait to see you and little Abby!!
Just wanted to say -- Happy Birthday and yeah for coming to UTAH!
Is your sister graduating from BYU? If so, when and where? We're coming back for Joe's graduation. His is at 11am at the Marriott Center.
Post a Comment