At 10 am last Thursday, I took Abby and her cousin Zach to Chuck E Cheese. In my opinion, 10 am is a little early for Chuck E Cheese, but we needed to run some distractions to help the kids not go crazy in the house. I'm still not sure if 1 is too young to take there, but Abby loved it. Maybe it's because Zach was having so much fun, but either way they had a great time and both took naps when they got home. In the rush to get out the door and remember the essential things like diapers, coats, shoes, and sippie cups for two, I forgot the camera. I'm so bummed! But here is Chuck E's portrait of Abby and me. I am impressed with how cute it turned out!

3 comments:
That's clever Michelle. Run some distractions rather than errands. I like that.
We are so glad to hear you guys are doing great. Abby is so cute! We are glad we found your blog so that we could keep up with what you guys are doing.
I honestly love those photo booths. Always have. They're fun to look back at.
Post a Comment