Monday, February 9, 2009

Captain Pajamas

Abby loves to wear shoes. She sure didn't get that from either Roy or I as we like to be barefoot as much as possible. This morning Abby declared that she needed shoes on pronto, pajamas or no pajamas. So we modified a bit and created the formidable new superhero, Captain Pajamas:


And just in case you aren't in Alexandria to see her beautiful hair, here's a picture featuring her curls, which I absolutely love!

6 comments:

Brenna said...

Her hair is so beautiful! Golden curls...what a lucky girl:)

Linda said...

Wow - I love her curly blonde hair! She definitely go the curly part from Roy! A salute to Captain Pajamas!

Anonymous said...

Love the curls - Love them! She looks cuter and prettier every day (which is hard since she was already pretty dang cute!)

Melissa Nielsen said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute. I can't believe how fast time flies. Porter loves to wear his jammies like that and run around. Ususally after his diaper change he won't let me put them back on. Except he is learning how to take off all of his clothes including his diaper. Maybe this is a bad thing.

Sare said...

Love the Captain Pajamas look AND the curly hair- it that natural or done with help from curlers? Either way it's cute as can be. She's got such a funny little personality going for her!!

Chad Parker said...

Oh man, I laughed out loud for a good long while! That captain pajamas thing is hilarious! I hope she does that when I visit! Aw! I'm coming in a week and a half!!!!!!

(this is Cindy, because I forgot to log out of Chad's account)