That is the sweetest photo! How cute!! :)
oh my, she is so beautiful! you need a few more.
She's what my family would call a Gerber baby. With a face like that, you should consider how much money she could pull in by putting her in commericals. Ever considered it? Tempting...
Ohh, that is a cute one! I love good photos. Looks like she has lots of fun with her Grandma! I love Grandmas & Grandpas.
She's a doll.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is the sweetest photo! How cute!! :)
oh my, she is so beautiful! you need a few more.
She's what my family would call a Gerber baby. With a face like that, you should consider how much money she could pull in by putting her in commericals. Ever considered it? Tempting...
Ohh, that is a cute one! I love good photos. Looks like she has lots of fun with her Grandma! I love Grandmas & Grandpas.
She's a doll.
Post a Comment