Thanks to Aubrey and Becky and a few websites, I am learning the art of couponing. Although I have lots of learning to do, I'm lucky to have a few people and resources to use. I am still on Cloud Nine about my trip to the grocery store today where I spent $27.56 on 27 items, including, but not limited to, 13 cans of soup and chili, 1 box of cereal, 4 cans of cinnamon rolls (we never buy those, but there are times I crave cinnamon rolls and when I can buy them for a dollar I have hit a weak spot), sour cream, and yogurt. I am really excited about couponing now!
3 comments:
So, I am always interested in this coupon-ing thing. But where do you get them? Do you have a subscription to the sunday paper? Does that ruin the grocery savings?
I have a friend that uses http://www.thegrocerygame.com/
She also goes to gas stations on sunday nights and gets their adds so she doesn't have to buy a sunday paper...
she also sent me some links
Coupon Mom - great source of deals and coupon match-ups (free to register)
Money Saving Mom - one of my favorite blogs
I've never tried any of them-it's always time or money...but maybe this'll help you and steph
good job! what websites did you use?
Post a Comment