Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Gonna Get You!

One of Abby's favorite non-moving, down-time activities is sitting on my lap watching videos on the computer. She'll even find the laptop, point to it, and start clapping. She persistently points and claps until I consent to sit and watch movies with her. We watch the same handful every day so I have them all memorized. I don't mind the cuddle time at all, it's just that watching the same movies is getting a little old. I thought I'd share one of her favorites with you--the other favorites are her Stoddard cousins from their blog. She laughs and laughs when we play this Abby-Grandma Z video...and it is pretty cute!

Scream Interpretations: At the beginning and at about the 30-second mark in the video, Abby screams her taunting "you can't catch me, Grandma" scream, while she is actually running away and hoping to get caught and tickled. Near the end, when she's holding the door, she is screaming to remind Grandma to GET OUT so she can close the door and begin the game all over again. They played this game for nearly 45 minutes one night during Christmas. They both slept really well that night!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Love all the pictures and the video clip! ADORABLE. And congrats to Roy!