Monday, January 19, 2009

Obsession Confession

Roy and I are obsessed with Abby. In a good way. We very much love her and cannot imagine life without her. We thought it was getting bad this week when we had to look at her picture (the really good one I posted a couple days ago) multiple times between the time she went to bed and when we went to bed. It's just such a good picture and she's so cute! Now that my confession is out, you can all understand if the majority of what I post or talk about is our girl. :)
Abby finally has enough hair to do some cute things with. Although it took multiple wrestling matches and periods of containment, the following result was totally worth it:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie that's for sure :)

kristi said...

so cute. it's fun to do girls hair... fruit snacks work wonders as distractions when you are trying to do hair.

s.calder said...

o my life, she is adorable! i haven't read your blog for awhile, but i have a lot of catching up to do. i have been totally missing out on everything! congratulations on roy's job and everything else that is going on. love you!

Belle said...

I'm impressed at how nice and neat you were able to get her hair! Wow, and she is cute :) Every kid deserves to have doting parents like you two!