Video Explanation: We stripped Abby down to her diaper hoping she would attack the cake and not destroy her clothes...maybe next year. She scrambles to get away after the song because someone (Roy) brought the candle too close and she was scared of the flame. What the video didn't catch was her complete disgust when Roy tried to offer her a bite of cake. Roy ended up taking a bite, I took a bite, and then Abby was okay with trying. About three bites in, she was done and quite anxious to indulge in a little Cookies 'N Cream ice cream from my plate. All in all, it was a successful first birthday!
Between Christmas and birthday, Abby was totally and completely spoiled! She has so many fun toys now--thanks everyone!
Baby dolls (she kisses and hugs them just before shucking them on the floor or into the stroller, but she loves them and goes to play with them first thing each morning).
Tutu and purse. She is definitely girl!
We haven't gotten a good picture or video yet, but she got WeeSing CDs from my parents. She LOVES them! We have listened to them everyday and she stands in front of the stereo and dances--arms up in the air, feet spread apart, swaying. She is so cute!
Abby, we love you very, very much!
5 comments:
Those turned out cute! I've been excited to see pictures of the cakes. Good colors, too. I bet Abby loved them.
Cute, I love the cakes! They look good! She is adorable with her little tutu :)
wow, a whole year! That went by fast didn't it?! Thanks for keeping us updated as she's grown older- it's so fun to see pictures and clips and read up on what she's achieving in life. Here's to another rockin' year!
Hooray! I'm so glad you finally put the birthday pictures on your blog! The cakes turned out great, and the pictures are adorable. I can't get over how much she reminds me of you as a baby.
Mere wasn't too sure about cake either-but also loved the cookies and cream ice cream! Abby looks soo big! Is her hair curly? wow, she gets cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment