PS--Thank you, Becky, for your tips! I couldn't have done it without you!
Great job, Michelle! Can't wait to see Abby's birthday cake.Love ya,Mom
I love it!! What a cute cake!
Very cute. Love the star theme. Did you end up trying the meringue powder?
Wow, that's good. Miles better than some of the stuff on this site:http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com
The cake is beautiful! I made so many cakes for the boys while they were growing up. By the time Annie came along, I was buying them. The boys remember their cakes; Ann does not. So, what does that tell you?Love you guys,Linda in Utah
She is a living doll! I loved watching the video and hearing your voices. I miss you all so muchLove,Linda
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Great job, Michelle! Can't wait to see Abby's birthday cake.
Love ya,
Mom
I love it!! What a cute cake!
Very cute. Love the star theme. Did you end up trying the meringue powder?
Wow, that's good. Miles better than some of the stuff on this site:
http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com
The cake is beautiful! I made so many cakes for the boys while they were growing up. By the time Annie came along, I was buying them. The boys remember their cakes; Ann does not. So, what does that tell you?
Love you guys,
Linda in Utah
She is a living doll! I loved watching the video and hearing your voices. I miss you all so much
Love,
Linda
Post a Comment