Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving, Part I

We had a really fun Thanksgiving in Williamsburg with about half of the Zwahlen clan. We did some Black Friday shopping (thanks to Grandma Z watching Abby), spent a day with Roy's best friend from when he was 7 (wow, there were some good stories shared...those two were trouble!), and just got to relax. It was very fun! Abby even learned a new word while she was down there: "Hi sa" (which is "Hi Zach", her 2 year old cousin) who she loves to follow around. And, random though this is, the other words she says are mama, da, ba (bath), a duh (all done), and momomo (which sounds pretty close to mama, but it really means more). Well, the real reason I'm even posting today is to show off one of her Christmas dresses. She matches her Freebairn cousins...so cute!

7 comments:

Belle said...

I love that photo of her standing! Nice Christmas dress! Glad she likes the balls too :)

Anonymous said...

*oh my gosh* that is the cutest, most darling little dress! Here I am at my office not expecting something so adorable. I said omgosh right out loud and several co-workers have come to take a peek and all agree she is about the cutest thing ever! Those dresses are why I can't wait for a cute little girl

Sare said...

She's so cute!! And you're looking pretty rockin' these days as well! (It's hopeful for me to see that your pre-preggy form does come back once you have the kid.) That first shot makes for a great mom-daughter photo- it's a keeper!!

Linda said...

TOO CUTE! And I can't believe she's talking so much already. Wow, I miss her! Give her lots of hugs for me!
Love ya,
Mom

Unknown said...

Those are darling pictures!

Sare said...

hey, so um... when is thanksgiving part II coming up? I've been anxiously awaiting the sequel :) ...

kirsten said...

jumped to your page from sam and jamie's - abby is gorgeous! have a great holiday -
- kirsten