Nora turned 1 on Thursday and we had so much fun celebrating her! She is my Mary Poppins baby--practically perfect in every way. We are grateful for her happiness, flexibility, and good-natured attitude. I love that she can give kisses now, even though she guards them and only shares them when she wants and not always when requested. She also started walking this week, which means that if she's awake, she is most likely walking around the house.
Nora had some great sibling helpers for wrapping paper removal.
Andrew, Nora, and I went to Kidzu Museum on her birthday morning. It was a fun little kid play space that wore us out after a couple of hours, just in time for lunch and a nap. It was a great way to start a birthday!
I love this sweet girl! She fills our lives with such joy and love and is the perfect addition to our family.
1 comment:
She is so adorable! She reminds me of you as a baby - great big smiles and Mary Poppins too!
Post a Comment