So much catch up to do! It's all worth it, though, especially since the catch up will mostly be fun pictures :)
One of my favorite spaces in our house is this wall. Bathtime is always so fun, especially once the baby can sit up alone. We have a picture of each of our kids when they are 7 months old and I love to see the similarities and differences in their faces. Each of the pictures has been the result of several nights of coaxing smiles, lots of splashing, and a few hundred pictures. So worth it for this happy wall!
Lydia wrote this letter to her Baba Z, who is retired from the Army.
Lydia and Abby both competed in the school science fair this year. They had fun, but Abby was a little disappointed to not medal. Lydia was disappointed too until she realized that her good friend got a medal and then, with her usual Lydia enthusiasm, she was bouncing around and barely containing her squeals.
Andrew got invited to a really fun bug-themed birthday party in November. This spider lasted a lot of the day and he still talks about how much he freaked out neighbors at the bus stop because of the spider on his face.
So cute! I love these kinds of pictures!
The big kids had a Fun Run at school on a perfect November morning. I'm grateful I got to go cheer them on and glad they had so much fun. Abby has formed such a good group of friends. They have had their moments of drama, but they have done a good job encouraging each other, creating a positive friendship, and having fun together.
You never know when you might get thirsty...and Sam was always prepared. This kid cracks me up. He makes life so much fun. He also still laughs at my dumb jokes, which I'm grateful for because I know how cheesy they are.
We had some time to kill in between the younger and older student runs so Andrew and I decided he should check out the playground. He took Nora down some slides and posed for pictures. Look at that smile. How can you not just love him?

No comments:
Post a Comment