These last couple of weeks have been filled with incredibly busy moments of bouncing a crying baby while fixing dinner, finishing homework with a kid, getting another kid to practice piano, clearing out the dishwasher, rushing to get out the door to get somewhere on time, etc. It's chaos and I love it. It probably sounds very weird, but I love the time we are in and appreciate the insanity as much as the times of calm and quiet. I have been so impressed to watch the big kids adjust to life with a baby and do it happily. They love Nora and are so curious about what she's doing and why. I'm grateful for that love and curiosity. Because as crazy as it is at times, these guys are definitely worth it.
I was in charge of the 4th grade raffle basket for the school spring festival. We collected Nerf items and this huge Tupperware was stuffed to overflowing with Nerf fun. Some family will have all they need for a legendary battle!
Nora is wearing the pjs that Grandma and Baba Z gave to us when we announced that Abby was going to be born. Now all 5 kids have worn these pjs :)
Lydia was in the kindergarten concert this week and was awesome :) She even had a short line to share. They did a concert/play about a garden so there were weeds, gardeners, and flowers with super cute songs and dances! It was the cutest thing to see 80 kindergartners on stage performing. Loved it!
Look at our sweet baby!
Sam found mini bananas at Walmart and was so excited about them he needed a picture :) I love his brain!
So pitiful, but so cute! I grabbed her before she started to cry though!
Sam loves his baptism quilt made by Mor Mor! He loves to cocoon himself at night and has added this blanket to the top of the pile and it is now perfectly warm!
1 comment:
An absolutely beautiful family!!!
Post a Comment