Sunday, March 11, 2018

Nora Grace

Nora Grace Zwahlen was born on February 21, 2018 at 3:48pm.  We had anticipated her arrival for months, but once February hit we were waiting not so patiently for her to get here.  We made it to her February 14 due date and then it felt like forever before her induction of February 21 arrived.  We were so excited to get Nora into our arms and have been wrapped up in the wonder of a perfect new baby ever since.  She is an angelic addition to our family and I am so incredibly grateful she is here and safe and already a perfect fit for our family.








Nora and I woke up early so we could do a quick video chat with the kids before school and hit the ground running so we could get out of the hospital that day.  We ended up home that night to some very anxious kids and Grandma Z.  The kids had agreed that they would take turns holding her going youngest to oldest so Andrew got the honor of holding her first.












2 comments:

Becky said...

I love that they decided an order of holding her. :) Can’t wait to meet her someday!

Linda said...

I love everything about this post!