Sunday, January 28, 2018

So Much Snow!

We have had 2 snowstorms this month, which made the kids so happy.  The bonus was that they also missed a bunch of school.  All the days off because of ice and snow made the transition back from Christmas break pretty tough, but we sure had a blast having everyone home for some extra fun times.  We have an amazing hill across the street from us...we keep praying that no one buys the lots so we can keep sledding on the hill.  Our first snowstorm was pretty boring compared to the second one, where we got almost 8" in the neighborhood.  It made for hours of fabulous sledding and the tallest snowman family that our kids have ever built.











I'm 37-1/2 weeks pregnant and bigger than I ever got with the other kids.  If this is our tiniest baby, I'm really going to laugh :)  The lazy days of snow, sleeping in, and kids being low-key were very nice for me, most especially hearing the kids all happy together.  That's the best sound in all the world!


No comments: