- Sam: "I love fart words."
- Lydia, when I asked her to come brush teeth, said with all the passion a 2-year-old can muster: "I don't understand!"
- Sam telling a story: "He shivered with joy. It was snowing!"
- Lydia was accused of cheating when playing a racing game: "No, I'm not cheating! I'm Lydia!"
- Abby got pinkeye and an ear infection. The doctor warned Abby that the medicine could make Abby have red poop, which made Sam cackle. And inspired Lydia to make Abby a pooping chart when we got home.
- Abby loves to lead the kids in exercises, which is just hilarious. Just picture 3 kids who can't do push-ups do them all lined up, trying. Each new exercise is broken up by a screaming, racing, parade-like dash around the house.
- Andrew laughs and seems to be full of smiles. He recently started giving delicious, slobbery kisses. Yesterday, he started making a "mmmmmuh" noise when he kisses.
Monday, January 12, 2015
I Love to Laugh!
Moments from the last few months from some pretty funny kids:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your kids are hilarious! Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment