In the pre-Andrew days of summer (on a side note, it feels weird to think of life before Andrew, just as it does for each of our kids...they have just always been a part of my life!), we tried to take advantage of some of the fun places around us by cashing in our county library coupons. I must say, I'm super excited to get 4 coupon books next summer. On one hot Saturday, we went out to Green Springs Park, which has a fun trail with a creek, a children's garden, and a fun nature center with a library. Besides it being hot, it was the perfect summer activity. We ended up at Rita's Shaved Ice Shack afterward to cash in another coupon, went home to play and do chores, and then had McDonalds ice cream as an afternoon snack. Ice cream cones are a totally acceptable snack, right? :)
3 Lydia pictures seems unfair, but I have to admit I couldn't choose between our options because she's just so funny :)
And then, less than 2 weeks later, we had this little bundle of baby officially out and part of the family.
No comments:
Post a Comment